Do you need to move to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia? Locally or long-distance? In both cases, it is highly recommended to hire a professional moving company. And if you are moving long-distance (overseas), it is required. So, how to choose a reliable and reputable mover from Jeddah? What to ask local movers in Jeddah before hiring them and how to check their reliability? Hire only a trustworthy moving company with experience. Movers from Jeddah already know the area and if you are moving there or within this city, this is a solution for stress-free, easy, and fast relocation.
The list of questions to ask local movers in Jeddah before hiring them
Yes, you need to organize your things after moving to Saudi Arabia, but before all that, you need to know how to choose a moving company. These questions will help you pick between many different movers from Jeddah, KSA.
- License number – don’t hire a moving company from Jeddah if they are not licensed (if they don’t have a permit for relocating). It is the first question to ask local movers in Jeddah before hiring them.
- Average moving costs – costs are one of the biggest concerns when relocating. Separate items you want to move and compare a couple of different moving bids. Keep in mind that the most expensive offer does not have to mean the best moving service. Contact different companies and ask them more for an in-home moving estimate, and one of the companies to contact is fourwinds-ksa.com.
- Services they offer – besides moving services, can a moving company offer you different services, such as storage, packing, logistic, etc. If you want a full service moving company from Jeddah or you need to move specialized items (a piano, hot tub, pool table), don’t forget to ask about additional services.
- Additional fees – are there any additional fees or hidden fees for moving. Most companies will charge more for additional services or if the destination does not have easy access. To manage a moving budget, know all the costs in advance.
- Insurance – do a moving company offer insurance and what are the options? It is usually based on weight, so first, you need to know the value of your items.
- Referrals – don’t forget to ask for 3 or 4 referrals. Every reliable mover will provide you with letters of a happy client. If past clients are happy, there are great chances, you will be too.
Hiring local movers is a key to a successful relocation
If you are a foreigner in Saudi Arabia, having assistance from someone reputable and reliable is even more important. It is not easy to move within the city when you don’t know the streets.
Of course, you can add more moving-related questions and ask local movers in Jeddah before hiring them different questions. Only this way you will be sure that a mover is reliable. To handle freight forwarding problems in Saudi Arabia (if you are shipping items to Jeddah), or to handle a relocation with ease, a secret is in an experienced company.