Are you looking to buy a new family home in one of the New Jersey boroughs? There are 254 of them so it’s not going to be an easy task to choose the right one for you and your family. But let’s see what your options are. We offer you our family home buyer’s guide to New Jersey boroughs.
Why is New Jersey the right choice at all?
New Jersey is one of the best states to live in the United States for many reasons:
- Quality of life: New Jersey has some of the best schools, great beaches, plenty of parks and recreational areas, delicious food, good public transport.
- Good jobs: Numerous well-known companies that offer jobs with great salaries and benefits are located here.
- Proximity to New York City and Philadelphia: You will live close to these amazing cities, but you won’t pay the high price for it.
- No taxes on clothes purchases: You will not pay any taxes when buying clothes, which is a great saving.
Because of all those advantages of living in the Garden State, there is an increasing demand for homes in this competitive real estate market. But there is no need to worry. You will surely find a perfect home for you and your family.
The best New Jersey boroughs to choose from
It is really hard to decide what the best boroughs in New Jersey are. Yet, if you are looking for the most suitable one to raise a family, here are the ones that officially are on the top of the list.
- North Arlington
- Upper Saddle River
Living in North Arlington comes with a set of major benefits. Firstly, the housing is affordable and you will not have to spend a fortune on a nice home for yourself and your family. This is one of the New Jersey boroughs that are quiet, safe, friendly, and close to New York. Hence, choosing North Arlington is undoubtedly a good decision.
Ridgewood is a nice New Jersey borough with a population of around 25,000. It is a perfect location for those who enjoy a small-town feel and culturally diverse environment. Though slightly conservative, Ridgewood residents are welcoming to newcomers. If you are moving with kids of the school-age, we have to mention that here you will find top-quality schools.
Upper Saddle River
Upper Saddle River is another among New Jersey boroughs you certainly want to consider. It is a clean, small, family-friendly place where you can find breathtaking spacious houses and extraordinary educational facilities for your kids. More importantly, you will not miss job opportunities as well, so it’s high time you started packing. If you need help to settle in, trusting reputable moving professionals is always the right thing to do.
Buying a home once you make the final choice among New Jersey boroughs
Buying a family home is one of the most important events for anyone. There is a lot of stress involved but it is also a dream come true for the whole family. But there are a few steps you need to take in order to achieve this dream:
- Plan your finances – Establish your budget based on your income and savings. Take into account the down payment and the monthly installments that you will have to pay.
- Make your offer – Make a competitive offer on a house.
- Get a loan – Getting a mortgage is an essential step in purchasing a home.
- Prepare your move – When you find your ideal family home, you will need to organize the packing, storage, and transport of your entire household. Luckily, you can always contact professionals at bluebellmovingandstorage.com to conduct these tasks for you efficiently and problem-free. You will save a lot of time and energy for your family and yourself!
Studying our family home buyer’s guide to New Jersey boroughs is certainly an excellent starting point before setting off on an adventure like this. You might go through a difficult period in the beginning, but moving into your new, carefully chosen family home is worth every effort. If you have genuine professionals as your allies on the way, there will be no obstacles you cannot overcome.