If you want to live in New Hampshire, you should first pick a place where to move. It is not enough just to choose a city. If you have chosen North Hampton, the next step is to research its neighborhoods. What are popular North Hampton moving destinations and why people move there?
What to know about North Hampton, NH before moving there?
More and more people are moving to this part of New Hampshire because it has a lot to offer to residents. Before moving to any city, you should research it first. Research both, pros and cons. If you are able, visit North Hampton before moving there and talk to locals. They know this city the best. This is part of Rockingham County in New Hampshire and it has a small seacoast. It has a long history because it was settled in 1639.
Facts to know
Yes, it is one of the best places to move in 2020, at least to consider it. But, what it has to offer and what the stats are saying?
- This town has a population of about 4,600 and everyone knows each other. People are friendly, nice, and welcoming. The median age of residents is 50.3.
- The median income is $86,650 which is more than the national average. Another good thing is that the unemployment rate is only 2.8%.
- If you want to buy a home in North Hampton, the average home price is $484,000. Most of the residents (90% of them) are owning a home here. The median rent is $1,800.
- North Hampton is a very safe place to live which is perfect if you are moving with kids or if you are moving after retirement. By the way, this is one of the best places in NH to retire (in the top 10), so consider this option for your future. If you are moving with kids, choose North Hampton moving destinations near schools which are highly rated.
- Some of the main reasons for moving to North Hampton are education, art, culture, and historic interests.
- The cons of living here are high costs of living (about 35% higher than the national US average), traffic, and economic cycles. But keep in mind that every city in the world has good and bad sides too.
- When it comes to weather, winters are very cold and snowy, while summers are pleasant. If you need to move during the winter season, prepare warm clothing and warm drinks for your family and movers too.
Top North Hampton moving destinations
You should know that North Hampton is a small town on the East Coast, so you will choose the perfect place fast. Choosing North Hampton moving destinations depends on your lifestyle and are you moving with kids or alone.
If moving with kids to North Hampton, then consider moving to the area closer to a school. 19% of residents are between 0 and 17 years old. Public schools here are excellent and you can choose between Greenland Central School, North Hampton School, and Winnacunnet High School. North Hampton is a great place where your kids can grow up. Beach is near, there are many beautiful parks and it is safe and quiet.
If you moving as a senior to North Hampton, you should know that 22% of residents here are older than 65 – which is a good sign.
North Hampton has 4 small neighborhoods
- Evergreen Dr
- Little Boards Head
- Mill Road and
- Walnut Ave
No matter what part of town you pick, everything will be close to you because it is a small town. Most people are picking places according to home prices. Houses on the beach and in the center of the town are more expensive. To save money, choose homes that are a little bit far away – a short drive will take you to the beach.
Towns near and similar to North Hampton, NH
There is another option to consider – moving to a place near North Hampton. Some of the cities are:
Explore these cities too and consider them as your new home town. You can move anywhere you want in New Hampshire. Even if you in need of making your relocation anywhere in Lee fast.
How to move fast and safely to North Hampton?
What is the fastest, simplest, safest, and easiest way to transport all your household items to North Hampton, NH? The answer is to hire a professional moving company from this area.
After choosing a place where to move, book a moving company but research them first. A company must have a license, insurance, experience and to have a reasonable price. One of these companies is Preferred Movers North Hampton.
Hiring a local moving company is a better choice because they already know the area and have more experience with moving to North Hampton or from North Hampton. Pick a couple of companies, contact them and compare their bids and services. This way, you will choose the best one. If you are moving during the winter season, pack a lot of winter clothing. Winters are not a joke in the northern part of fo USA, especially if you are used to colder weather.
Now when you know more about North Hampton moving destinations, how to move there, and what this town has to offer, moving will be less stressful and easier. Organize your North Hampton relocation on time and plan everything in advance. Also, hire a local real estate agent and choose the perfect home for you and your family.