You might think it’s enough just to hire a reliable moving company for your relocation. But, actually, it could turn out not to be enough. There are various situations when it could happen. You might need to leave your current home days before may move into a new one. Also, your new home might be unprepared on time, so you could be forced to stay out of it until it’s prepared. Or, otherwise, you might want to meet the city before you move in. There are so many options. What they have in common is that you’d need a place where you could put your things and know they’re secure. That’s why you shouldn’t be looking just for professional movers, but you should seek to hire best moving and storage companies. And here, you’ll learn how to do that.
Choosing the best moving and storage companies
Before you learn what you need to check about any company you’re about to hire for your move, you need to call each of them and check if they offer storing services. That’s the only right solution if you’re not completely and 100% sure that you’ll be leaving an old and entering the new home on the very same day. And how many of you may claim to know the future for sure. You never know what tomorrow might bring. Therefore, hire the best deal movers having storage too. It’s better to be prepared for a disaster and avoid it than enter the catastrophe unprepared.
To make sure you truly hired the best moving and storage companies, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Check the professional mover’s reliability- Find out if it’s safe enough to move using relocating services of each individual packer and mover.
- Compare the quality of moving companies- Only the top quality moving services are good enough to choose for moving from one place to another.
- Pick and hire the best binding offer- Only after choosing the reliable and quality moving company, you may look to save some money.
How to verify the reliability of moving and storage company…
(Not)Owning a licence is the best indicator- When searching for a moving company to relocate and store your items, make sure they are licensed to do that. If they’re not, run for your life!
- Moving company reviews- Search for opinions of their previous clients. Check their satisfaction. See if there were some tricked people. If you find any, that’s a good reason to raise the red flag.
- News and newspapers- Do a web research. Find out if the moving company was accused or sentenced for a moving fraud. If it was, there should be a record on that, and you should be able to find it easily.
- Friends and family suggestions- Not only that you’re friends and family are good to help you pack things, they’re also a good source of potential warnings. They might have heard of, or they used services of some fraudulent mover. Hence, they could tell you which moving and storage company you should avoid, and possibly suggest which is good to hire.
…searching for top-quality moving services…
Decide what’s the most important for you- It’s very important matter. Because you might have different priorities. You might want to speed up the moving process, to get the best moving and storage companies for the safety of the overall activities or you might want the professional mover and packer to do the overall process of relocation(packing, loading, transportation, unloading and unpacking.
- Verify whether the moving company delivers what it claims- Find out if the company really has the ability to do everything they say. Reviews are a good indicator for this matter too.
- Compare the companies by each criterium important for you- We suggest you first make a list of important things by priorities. After that, grade each professional home moving company. And, in the end, compare the values and pick the best moving and storage companies among those you chose. We advise you to pick at least 5 moving companies at this point. Therefore, you’d be able to hire each without feeling too much less satisfied.
Choosing to hire the most affordable top quality moving specialists!
We said on purpose the most affordable moving and storage company. Not the cheapest. The whole process of hiring the mover we suggested is based on the top quality. And no cheap moving company might offer you a satisfactory level of home relocating services. Therefore we left the matter of price for the end. Yes, it’s maybe important matter. But comparing to the reliability and quality, it’s surely the least important thing. But, when we come to the comparison of prices, there are also important steps to take:
- Ask for a moving quote or estimate at the beginning- That’s potentially the criterion to choose the moving companies to put on your list of professional movers. Call or e-mail every relocating company and ask how much shall your relocation approximately cost if you moved hiring their moving and storage company. (we emphasise storage on purpose, being that this is the step where you should check if companies offer that kind of services)
- Demand an in- home inspection- After you checked the reliability of the moving company, together with the quality,you’re about to continue the negotiations. Ask each company to send an experienced employee to visit your home. That way the employee shall visually confirm what’s to be moved, and how much time, effort and space in vehicles it requires. After that, more or less, they may say the exact amount of money you’d need to pay for hiring them. That’s the moment when you ask for the final offer. Of course accepting smaller discrepancies in the end. But receiving that kind of offer you insure yourself from being scammed. Also, you have a clear picture how much would the removal cost.
- In the end, compare the moving companies and choose to hire the most affordable one!
Summation- after all, what’s the best way to hire the top relocating professionals?
Make sure you take all the criteria under consideration. So, let’s assume one moving company offers so much more quality than the other. And it’s a lot more reliable and reputable than the other one. But it’s slightly more expensive. Should you choose less expensive one to save several dozens of bucks? Surely not. After all, you are looking to hire the best moving and storage companies!