Is it your dream to live in Toronto, Canada? Perfect, it is a beautiful city with a lot of opportunities for the young people. If you need help with moving there, Tender Touch Moving and Storage Toronto may help you with their knowledge and a long experience in moving. Moving is much easier when you have a little help from the professionals. But, after you chose Toronto, you have to choose the best place for you. What are and where are the best neighborhoods in Toronto? Where to rent a new home as a young professional? We pick the best neighborhoods for you if you are a young and hardworking person.
Moving to Toronto, Canada
Relocating from the USA to Canada and adapting is not difficult if you are prepared and ready and of course if you know what you want. There are some steps before the moving you have to do. For example:
- Get a visa to Canada. There are different types of visas, it depends on what do y. Work visa, tourist visa, study visa. Before you look for the best neighborhoods in Toronto, get a visa for your relocation.
- Find a job in Toronto. You may find it after the moving, but it is easier for you this way. They want young and ambitious professionals. Millenials are the future and they realize that.
- Prepare all the documents including medical records, school records if you are moving for education…You will also need a new bank, change of address.
- Hire a shipping company for your items because it is the safest solution for moving your belongings. A good moving and shipping company is a must when the move is long-distance. So, get recommendations, search websites and find a perfect company for you, according to your wishes.
- Pack the boxes. You can do it by yourself. But, do not pack all your clothing and furniture. There are 2 reasons for that. The first one is Toronto is colder, so do not pack all your summer clothes and shoes. And the new apartment will be a different size and your furniture will not fit in. Another reason is the money. The more stuff you move, the more you will pay.
The best neighborhoods in Toronto for you
Now, when you finished everything about relocation, you need to choose where to live and what are the best neighborhoods in Toronto for you, a young professional and millennial. We have chosen some of the neighborhoods where you could live and rent or buy a new dream home. So, let’s start.
Younge and Eglinton
Younge-Eglinton has a lot of buildings with affordable apartments for renting and of course, many corporate businesses. This is a good decision for young people who do not want to buy a home and to make that big step yet. It has a lot of restaurants, bars, and the subway is near. The perfect place in Toronto for newcomers and young professionals because of the commercial centers, shopping centers, gyms, etc. This area will continue to grow.
The rent is a little high, but it is worth it. Every year it has more and more condos and it is surrounded by business buildings. Besides that, the nightlife is also great and you have a lot of options where to spend a weekend after a long and hard week. If you art fan it is another reason to live in Queen West.
If you love a good brand name, that is the place for you to live and if you are working downtown. It has great luxury stores, restaurants, bars, international boutiques… in one word, Yorkville is glamorous. You could meet here elite and influential people.
You will have 15-minute subway ride away to downtown. It is not in the center of Toronto but on the other hand it is not too far from it. It is a beautiful area near Eglinton. If you have a dog, you can spend a time together in the park. People in Davisville are relaxed, and you will need it after work, for sure.
The name of this neighborhood in Toronto says it all. Clubs, music, bars, people lined up to get in…that what can you see here. If you do not care about some noise at night, it is the ideal place for you.
So, choose between entertaining and working. Young and ambitious Toronto’s professionals love it here. The pace is fast, and because of that you must be resourceful and “shark”.
It is a neighborhood in a downtown of Toronto. A popular place for students and young professionals. Many students live here, in this neighborhood.
You maybe heard about the Junction Music Festival and the Summer Solstice Festival, both of them are here, in this neighborhood. It has independent stores, affordable condos too and that makes it the perfect place for young professionals. The Junctions has houses too, and that makes it a neighborhood for families. It is a quiet area but at the same time, you are near downtown.
Now, when you know something about the best neighborhoods in Toronto, you can make a right decision. You, as a young professional in Toronto, can do anything. With a good team and a business plan. Millennials made a big difference and a lot of changes in the world. So, make the first step and start changing the world. Choose the neighborhood for you and find a new home to live in.